Masterclass - System Thinking
Using system-thinking, you gain insight into the complex interrelationships and dynamics in your organization, sectors and markets.
Systems thinking is a way of thinking that gives you insight into how people and organizations act, plan and organize. Systems are everywhere. Learning to see and influence these systems is a necessary skill for every manager and executive.
For many, systems theory seems like an academic science. We notice that very few organizations put systemic principles into practice. However, this way of thinking leads to higher chances of success and more sustainable systems.
After this Masterclass you'll be able to:
- Employ system thinking as a cognitive skill.
- Quickly intercept mechanistic errors and systemic archetypes.
- Initiate systemically sustainable interventions.
- Apply systemic principles and techniques in management, leadership and business.
What will you learn during this Masterclass?
- Introduction to systems thinking
- Mechanistic vs. Synthetic
- From observation to intervention
- The structure of subjective experience
- Model of the world
- The quality of perception
- The Logical Levels of Learning and Changing
- The systemic connection between the Logical Levels
- Key questions per level
- Aligning the Logical Levels
- Steps to an Ecology of Mind
- Whole System Perspective
- The evolution of thought
- Mapping systems
- Depth Structure
- Cause-effect relations
- Feedback loops
- Delimitation & Limits
- Causal Loop Diagram (CLD)
- Emergence of behavior
- Meta Model
- Complexity and Change
- Cultural differences in metaprograms and thinking styles
- Collective and individual thinking styles
- Challenges regarding cultural diversity & Group Think
- Systemic archetypes as a result of collective thinking styles
- Limits to Growth
- Fixes that Fail
- Shifting the Burden
- Eroding Goals
- Success to the Successful
- Tragedy of the Commons
- Beliefs & Belief Systems
- Limiting and Empowering Beliefs
- Belief Systems and Core Beliefs
- Identifying Beliefs
- Patterns of Mastery
- Applying the Strategic Systems Exercise to your business
- Anticipating and influencing systemic behavior
- Applying the systemic performance management model
- Shaping your organization or team as self-organizing
- Complex Adaptive System (CAS)
Price (excl. VAT)
Price (incl. VAT)