Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) teaches you to look at the world around you in a new way. You will get a better view and grip of what is happening to yourself and others, thus making your own communication and leadership more effective. In our NLP trainings, we put a lot of emphasis on direct applications of NLP techniques to the situations you as a participant will encounter yourself.
After this training you will be able to:
- Perceive cognitive patterns and preferences through verbal and nonverbal cues
- Appreciate and influence perceptions and mental models
- Evoke, direct and anchor powerful mental and emotional states
- Formulate and achieve objectives more effectively
- Reframe limiting beliefs
- Recognize and reverse thinking errors
- Build and maintain interpersonal boundaries
- Solve dilemmas
- Apply various NLP techniques as tools for coaching and change
The NLP Practitioner Flex course consists of 16 half-day sessions. These sessions are flexibly scheduled as half-days, evenings and/or full days. Scheduling is flexible, in mutual agreement between participants and trainers.
Module 1: Awareness of yourself and others
- Discover with NLP how people think.
- Learn to calibrate cognitive patterns and preferences based on verbal and nonverbal cues.
- Learn techniques to tune into these preferences and build rapport.
- Improve the quality of your perceptions.
- Discover particularly effective and empowering principles for communication, decision-making, goals, and interactions with other people.
- Integrate your abilities to think, feel and act.
- Ensure alignment at all logical levels: environment, behavior, competencies, values, beliefs, identity and meaning.
Module 2: Emotional intelligence
- Learn to empathize with various perceptual positions.
- Consciously take mental and emotional distance from difficult or traumatic experiences.
- Discover the power of mental, emotional '' and learn how to influence it.
- Develop yourself powerful mental and emotional '' for, presence and charisma.
- Build-in emotional triggers using anchoring and other conditioning techniques.
- Connect and deepen and integrate them through S.C.O.R.E. conversation and coaching techniques.
- Learn to properly articulate goals and desired outcomes.
- Stimulate intrinsic motivation and give it direction in yourself and others.
- Evoke resource states in order to overcome obstacles and realize desired outcomes.
Module 3: Language and thinking strategies
- Discover the (unconscious) depth structure in language
- Learn to intercept cognitive errors using the neurolinguistic Meta Model.
- Frame and reframe limiting statements.
- Learn the first steps to modeling patterns of success.
- Utilize successful strategies for learning and change such as the Disney Strategy.
Module 4: Leadership, integrity, conflicts en dilemma's
- Cultivate healthy interpersonal boundaries.
- Cultivate authentic, high integrity.
- Learn to communicate nonviolently.
- Learn to coach and mediate in conflicts.
- Deal more effectively with your own conflict situations.
- Learn to coach people who struggle with dilemmas (internal conflicts).
- Coach with the help of timelines.
Module 5: Integration en Certification
- Integrate your newly acquired NLP insights and techniques and learn to apply them in numerous situations.
- You will receive feedback on your own NLP skills.
- After a successful demonstration, you will receive your NLP Practitioner certificate!
From the time you register you will have access to the following resources:
- The syllabus in e-book format;
- Online training videos and demos;
- An online library of worked-out exercises and NLP procedures;
- One individual coaching session, to be arranged with one of the trainers/coaches.
Thanks to these online resources, you can start your NLP Practitioner training immediately. You learn at your own pace and are supported by our NLP trainers. The 'live' training sessions are mainly focused on interaction and learning to apply the NLP techniques in practice.
The planning of the training sessions is done in mutual agreement so that it best fits the agendas of the participants. Therefore, the number of places is limited.
The next groups will start on the dates below.