- Where and how can we see real threats?
- How do we delete old traumas or unpleasant experiences?
- Where and how do we find the signals of safety?
- How do we increase our resilience?
- What is that really: fight, flight and freeze?
- How do I establish good relationships?
- What is a safe and efficient team?
- What is the vagal brake?
- What is the social engagement system?
- What are shimmers? How can I avoid fatigue?
- How can I increase my immunity? How do I avoid burnout?
- How do I avoid headaches, neck pain, muscle aches and other annoying ailments?
SAFETY AND CONNECTION USING THE WANDERING NERVE
Have you ever experienced that for some incomprehensible reason you suddenly feel unsafe during a conversation or during a party or an outing? Or that you are present at a meeting but your opinion is ignored? Or worse, you fall completely silent and hardly dare to move? Have you experienced traumas in your life or do you sleep badly? Or do you go through many periods with intense fears or worries? Or pains and fatigue?
Scientific research proves that about 60% of people suffer from past minor or pronounced traumas. And they carry that with them for an entire lifetime.
Did you know that this has a huge impact on your immunity? And on the development of burnout and the reduction of your resilience?
Here you can learn the perfect method to make an important conversation, a coaching session or an important assignment go smoothly and safely.
These problems can easily be avoided with the help of our nervous system and more specifically with the help of the wandering nerve. Once you realize that, all those complaints disappear like snow in the sun. And then you go through life quietly with valuable connections and maybe even with the perfect job and fantastic health.
We all possess a wandering nerve that lurks throughout the day to detect pain and danger. And especially to improve our connections and confidence or our resilience and immunity. Process unpleasant experiences, connect with other people, live healthy and improve your resilience.
A FULL YEAR'S TRAINING FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW ALL ABOUT IT
This year we are planning a year-long training, a true specialization with a short recap and lots of new and exciting info on polyvagal theory.
We will have a virtual zoom session in February, March, April, May and June and further in September, October and November. And then we will organize another festive day at the end of 2021 ( hopefully the virus will be gone by then) with exercises and a festive distribution of the year certificates. Then you are a true specialist.