There are no prerequisites, anyone can laugh. However, there must be a willingness to laugh and you must enjoy sharing knowledge, information and health with others.
What is included in the training?
- Comprehensive workbook/ reference work.
- Delicious lunch (please let us know of any special wishes)
- Coffee/tea and sweets throughout.
- After the training, there is the possibility to follow the training again. The participation fee is limited to food and drinks.
- 1 x free participation in the laughter club Destelbergen.
- Globally accepted certificate and a lot of downloads of studies and other information.
- Completing 2-day training with reception.
- Guidance by experienced entrepreneurs.
- Extra surprise.
What do I need to consider during the course?
During the course, all material will be put into practice, which means a lot of laughter. Keep in mind the feeling for hot and cold.
There will be recumbent meditations. Mats, blankets etc. are available, but if you have special wishes or your own material, please bring it along.
What happens after the course?
Use the knowledge you have gained to bring more joy into your own life, and the lives of others. Find ways to apply laughter in the courses you already teach or take the step to teaching the laughter workshop.
We will always be available in the background. Questions are usually easiest to ask by e-mail.
The possibility exists to follow an internship in cooperation with Luc and Saskia.