Eric Ysebaert has extensive experience as a financial and administrative director of large and small companies. He knows the financial world and legislation through and through, has the right contacts and knows how to approach banks, investors and the government. He always carries out projects in mutual consultation and trust, with attention to the formal and informal communication flows.
Unlike classic fundraisers, Eric starts with a thorough analysis of your financial situation and strategy. Then he develops a well thought-out presentation of your company, tailored to banks, investors and government.
His correct and creative approach opens doors that would otherwise remain closed. In this way you acquire the resources that guarantee the continuity of your company and create room for new investments and solving structural financial problems.
Eric helps you
- When you want more growth and profit.
- When you want to develop a feasible business plan.
- When you want to make structural financial improvements.
- When you are looking for funds, venture capital or subsidies.
- When you are looking for a backing when you are about to launch your business plan.