Workshop - Strategic Thinking
Learn new techniques to sharpen your strategic thinking. Learn to think in multiple scenarios to weigh pros and cons.
This workshop will introduce you to techniques for formulating strategies and translating them into actions and interventions.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Gain impact on your organization's strategy
- Work out various scenarios.
- Convey a strategic vision.
- Develop new techniques for strategic thinking (in yourself and in others)
- Turn your strategy into concrete actions.
- Respond to changing circumstances.
What will you learn during this course?
- Strategy versus tactical and operational management.
- The impact of the past on decisions today.
- Vision, mission and strategic objectives.
- 'Closing the Gaps' between:
- Strategy and results.
- Result and strategy
- Developing scenarios
- From strategic vision to elaboration.
- Anticipating for changing circumstances.