Systemic NLP Practitioner
With Systemic NLP you convince people, communicate better, and develop levers to achieve your goals faster
With NLP, you discover what goes on in peoples' minds when they communicate and make decisions, and how you can influence it.
You become more effective by modeling successful strategies and behaviors of others. And you learn how to manage interactions within an organization or team.
After this training you will be able to:
- observe cognitive patterns and preferences on the basis of verbal and non-verbal signals
- Appreciate and influence perceptions and mental models
- evoke, direct and anchor powerful mental and emotional states
- Formulate and achieve objectives more effectively
- Reframe limiting beliefs
- Recognize and reverse thinking errors
- build and maintain interpersonal boundaries
- Solve dilemmas
- Apply various NLP techniques as tools for coaching and change
- Build self-organizing systems
The Systemic NLP Practitioner training takes 18 days, divided into 6 modules of 3 days each (Fri-Sat-Sun).
Module 1: Awareness of self and others
- Discover with NLP how people think.
- Learn to calibrate cognitive patterns and preferences based on verbal and non-verbal cues.
- Learn techniques to tune into these preferences and build rapport.
- Improve the quality of your perceptions.
- Discover particularly effective and empowering principles for communication, decision-making, goals, and interactions with other people.
- Integrate your abilities to think, feel and act.
- Ensure alignment at all logical levels: environment, behavior, competencies, values, beliefs, identity and meaning.
Module 2 : Emotional Intelligence
- Learn to empathize with various perceptual positions.
- Consciously take mental and emotional distance from difficult or traumatic experiences.
- Discover the power of mental, emotional 'states' and learn how to influence them.
- Develop your own powerful mental and emotional 'states' for excellence, presence and charisma.
- Build in emotional triggers using anchoring and other conditioning techniques.
- Connect and deepen resource states and integrate them through S.C.O.R.E. interviewing and coaching techniques.
- Learn to properly articulate goals and desired outcomes.
- Stimulate intrinsic motivation and give it direction in yourself and others.
- Recall resource states in order to overcome obstacles and realize desired outcomes.
Module 3 : Language and thinking strategies
- Discover the (unconscious) depth structure in language.
- Learn to intercept cognitive errors using the neurolinguistic Meta Model.
- Frame and reframe limiting statements.
- Learn to use systems thinking as a thinking strategy to address complex problems.
- Learn first steps to modeling success patterns.
- Utilize successful strategies for learning and change such as the Disney Strategy.
Module 4 : Leadership, integrity, conflict and dilemmas
- Cultivate healthy interpersonal boundaries.
- Cultivate authentic, high integrity.
- Learn to communicate non-violently.
- Learn to coach and mediate in conflicts.
- Deal more effectively with your own conflict situations.
- Learn to coach people who struggle with dilemmas (internal conflicts).
- Learn to evoke and deepen trance states.
- Coach using timelines.
Module 5 : Coaching and Change in Teams and Organizations
- Go beyond the personal level and learn how to apply NLP techniques in teams, organisations, companies, etc.
- Take an active role as a leader and align people and teams on all logical levels.
- Discover how sponsorship messages generate a positive 'vibe'.
- Create favorable conditions for self-organizing systems.
- Learn to install desired attractors to get people and teams moving.
Module 6 : Integration and Certification
- Integrate your newly acquired NLP insights and techniques and learn to apply them in various situations.
- You will receive feedback on your own NLP skills.
- After a successful demonstration you will receive your NLP Practitioner certificate!
Price (incl. VAT)