Our members and customers live and work in Flanders and the Netherlands and visit us regularly at the Oosterhoeve, our headquarters in Oosterzele (near Ghent).
Who are you?
As Content Creator you are responsible for executing the content marketing strategy in order to build and maintain a loyal customer base. The Content Creator produces content for different channels to reach an audience of potential customers. This includes blogs, posts on social media, e-books, case studies, video, etc. As Content Creator, you will work closely with the other people in the ubeon team.
- Developing content on behalf of clients that resonates with the desired audience
- Conduct interviews of ubeon members and clients
- Blogging about relevant topics
- Create compelling posts on social media
- Produce videos for YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and other channels
- Support in the development of E-books
- Researching new ideas or ways to improve current content types
- Editing existing content to make it more attractive or informative
Latest technologies based on artificial intelligence
You will learn to use the latest tools such as artificial intelligence assistants to generate and develop ideas for new content. In this way, you will learn how to create more engaging content more easily.
You will also learn to work in hybrid environments, where we combine both physical and online collaboration.
Knowledge and skills
In order to be able to perform this multifaceted function well:
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and understand English and French.
- You have a fluent pen and can easily write out ideas and concepts in accessible text
- You have experience in the business use of the web and social media and you quickly become familiar with new software.
- You have knowledge of and experience in using common office software and other content creation tools (such as Adobe Creative Cloud)
- You communicate smoothly and professionally by e-mail, telephone and chat
- you keep a good overview and pay attention to details at the same time
- You have the ability to make contact, are customer-oriented and have a commercial nose
- You feel like a fish in the water in an organisation where very diverse things happen
An exciting and varied internship with a lot of interaction with our members and customers and a high degree of independence.
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Internship
DURATION: By mutual agreement
BEGINNING: By mutual agreement
END: By mutual agreement
You live in (the neighbourhood of) Oosterzele or you can easily travel to and from our office, located at Geraardsbergsesteenweg 147 in Oosterzele.
Send us your C.V. with motivation by e-mail to email@example.com.